Please Subscribe Youtube| Like Facebook | Follow Twitter
This Sample Android Application Example Project Source Code includes Latest Android Billing Library Version 5. The Source code is in both language (Java as well as in Kotlin).
The Source Code has code for in app purchase one time product items (consumable, non consumable) code and in app subscription code.
Code is customizable and very easy to integrate.
You can download code from below URL(s).
For downloading via below mobile app code will be available to download immediately after purchasing in the application. To check price please install app.
For downloading via mobile app price is decreased for limited time. Make sure to get it quickly before offer expires.
For downloading via fiverr you have to place order in fiverr and then code will be provided to you with in 12-24 hours.
For downloading via upwork you have to place order in upwork and then code will be provided to you with in 12-24 hours.
For any query feel free to contact us at [email protected] or whatsapp us at +92 3083941692
Instruction To use Code (See More Detailed Guide here)
1. Create Product/Subscription ID’s on your Google play console account.
2. Change package name according to yours.
3. Copy base64Key key from Google play console account and paste it inside base64Key variable in code under MainActivity.
4. Copy created Product/subscription ID’s from Google play console account and paste it inside variable(s) in code under MainActivity.
5. Upload app inside playstore and then test the application.
Note: App must be uploaded to playstore in alpha or production track and must pass the review in order to test In App Purchase/Subscription.
In-app product types
Google Play Billing can be used to sell the following types of in-app products:
1) One-time products: An in-app product requiring a single, non-recurring charge to the user’s form of payment. Additional game levels, premium loot boxes, and media files are examples of one-time products. The Google Play Console refers to one-time products as managed products, and the Google Play Billing library calls them “INAPP”.
Google Play Billing supports the following types of one-time products:
- Non-consumable one-time products are products that provide a permanent effect, such as a premium upgrade. To avoid users from repurchasing these products, you shouldn’t indicate them as being consumed. Same User can not purchase same product again
- Consumable one-time products are products that provide temporary benefits and can be repurchased, such as additional in-game currency or extra game lives. To make a consumable one-time product available for purchase again, you need to send a consumption request to Google Play. Same User can purchase same product again.
2) Subscriptions: An in-app product requiring a recurring charge to the user’s form of payment. Online service is example of subscription. The Google Play Billing Library calls these “SUBS”. User charged periodically for a product/service Either (Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
Q1. What are pre requirements to use this template app?
You need Google Play Console Account to add in app products inside play console and android application (built in java or kotlin) to add those in app product in your app.
This Template App’s Source Code can be used to add in product(s) in your android application.
Q2. What programming language used in this template app?
Template app Source Code is written in two programming languages (Java and kotlin). You can use either java or kotlin according to your requirement.
Q3. What Version of Android Google Play Billing Library template is using?
Template is using Latest Android Google Play Billing Library Version 5.
Q4. Can I get only Separate Module or as well as whole modules depend upon my requirement?
Yes you can get separate module for either (consumable or non consumable or subscription product only). As well as whole modules (includes all) according to your requirements.
In Android Application there is option to choose and on Fiverr & Upwork you can request.
Note: Module with Fetching Price of each item from play console and displaying it on textview is also available. Contact us at [email protected] for any query.
Q5. What security verification method template app is using for purchase?
Template app is using client side verification via base64 key from play account to verify purchase token from google play store. Every time on app launch purchase status is checked and verified from google play store and then updated status is saved in application’s shared preference.